These websites are not all academic in nature, but are really good for keeping up with industry developments. Evaluate anything you find before including it in your research:
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics - an American organisation of food and nutrition professionals, which is committed to improving the nation's health and advancing the profession of dietetics through research, education and advocacy.
- The British Nutrition Foundation (BNF) - a registered charity with the purpose of making nutrition science accessible to all, by communicating scientific information to the public, the media, schools, government, health professionals, food producers, and food and drink companies.
- IFIS Core Food Information - Information provider and distributor of food and drink related information. Includes some free content.
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) - NICE produces evidence-based guidance to improve health and social care.
- World Health Organization (WHO) - an international body that works with governments and other partners all over the world to “ensure the highest attainable level of health for all people”.