These websites are not all academic in nature, but are really good for keeping up with industry developments. Evaluate anything you find before including it in your research:
- 5G Technology World - news, articles and videos on all things to do with internet connectivity.
- Alpha Vantage - Stock API - Alpha Vantage is an Open Access (free) resource that provides a good Application Programming Interface (API) for students and researchers who need access to real-time live stock data when writing their own programs/applications. It gives access to UK, North America, Asia Pacific, and other global market statistics (stock prices, company filings, economic indicators such as GDP & inflation, foreign exchange rates, etc.) and is suitable for machine learning and statistical modeling. Also, see this data guide for sample Python code scripts or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for 24/7 technical support.
- Dr Dobbs - Journal website with some free articles, news, blogs and events information for programmers and software engineers.
- Information Age - magazine aimed at IT managers and executives involved in the application of technology in business.
- Project Euclid - some free journal and conference articles, and monographs, in maths and stats. Look out for the open padlock symbol for full access.
- Web of Conferences - open access platform for published scientific (and engineering and technology) conference proceedings.